I got my first peek at the web series “RFP” a few months ago at a Big Screen / Little Screen meetup. It was one of the funniest, most original webisodes I’d seen in a while, and was excited for their launch. It was a hysterical send up of a typical pitch meeting at an ad agency… gone horribly wrong. The pitch was for Dallas BBQ. Enjoy:
In their second episode, the Bird in Hand Agency pitches LiveActive, a laxative cheese, which would seem rather redundant for a lactose intolerant audience.
Don’t miss tonight’s Big Screen Little Screen meetup. You’ll get to screen the latest in online video content, including:
- The Tavern – Miguel Drake-McLaughlin
- MUSICOLOGY SMACKDOWN with Dr Marisa Biaggi – phoebetv.com
- OFF TRACK WITH TONY STEWART: THE ROOKIE – Premiere by MATTER
- The Captive for the Sundance Channel – Stuart Culpepper
- Written Off – Melissa Schneider and Jack Ferry